Terms and Conditions
All items are sent via Fed Ex Ground or U.S. Postal Service. Each shipment includes insurance and tracking, in case of damage or loss.
Damaged products will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Simply return item in original packing for a replacement and a return-shipping refund. If dissatisfied for any other reason, please contact us at through any method below:
All questions and concerns can be sent to
244 FM 306 Ste 120 # 506
New Braunfels, Texas 78130
Effective Date: 6-23-2016
We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used, and who will have access to that information.
We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, coolfloat.com collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
• the name of the domain from which you access the Internet,
• the date and time you access our Site,
• and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
When you make a purchase from Cool Float, your credit card information is collected and stored only for the duration of the sale. Your billing and shipping information may be used to provide you with additional product information and offers unless you request not to receive such information.
Your information will never be shared by any commercial or social Third Party concern. We may, however, disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To protect the Site and our rights, to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity, or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
2. In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
3. If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person, or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
4. If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule, or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, Cool Float has put in place appropriate electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online Cool Float is working to meet or exceed the requirements for the 12 Payment Card Industries (PCI) and Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.